These versatile meters eliminate parallax errors with their backlit display and annunciators. Built with advanced microcontroller technology and robust housing, they offer reliability without moving parts.
The MECO Digital Multi-Range Portable Meters provide precise measurements for continuous AC TRMS and DC operations. Classified as Class 0.5 instruments, they feature a backlit display with clear annunciators, ensuring effortless readability. These meters are incredibly versatile, and suitable for horizontal, vertical, or inclined usage, eliminating parallax errors. Encased in a robust, compact, and rugged housing, these meters come equipped with a convenient tilt handle for easy transportation. Their design incorporates advanced microcontrollers and Surface Mount Technology (SMT), eliminating any potential inaccuracies or errors that could arise from moving parts.
- Precision rating of Class 0.5
- Accurate true root mean square (TRMS) measurement
- Designed with advanced microcontroller technology, eliminating moving parts
- Backlit display featuring clear annunciators to prevent parallax errors
- Standard USB port (with optional user interface software)
- Additional functions include Data Hold, Auto Power Off, and Low Battery Indication
- Overload indication for added safety
- Robust and durable casing with a convenient tilt stand for easy use.
Four distinct models are available, catering to A AC, A DC, V AC, and V DC measurements. Each of these models offers five different ranges, effectively eliminating the necessity for individual instruments for each range. They come equipped with overload indication and protection features, guarding against unintended mishandling. Furthermore, these instruments offer USB connectivity and user-friendly interface software, facilitating convenient data management and analysis.
The Digital Multi-Range Portable Meters are highly suitable for a wide range of applications, including laboratories, engineering schools/colleges, workshops, and field measurements. They are designed for continuous usage and function as a master standard meter for verifying or re-calibrating secondary standard meters.