Company: Matrix Cosmec
Who are you
You are an Energetic, Passionate person having excellent knowledge of Hardware designing.
- You have experience on all stages of Hardware Product Development Lifecycle
- You have hands on experience of Schematic design
- Experience in designing and developing components such as printed circuit boards (PCB), processors, memory modules, and network components.
- You have experience in development of high-speed board design in embedded domain. Experience on High-Speed Interface like DDR, Memory, USB, Ethernet (Experience on HDMI, SATA, MIPI will be additional benefit). EMI-EMC Compliance related basic knowledge
- You do have exposure of Design testing
- You have know how of Thermal and product reliability. Alternate part approval and verification (Electronics components characteristics know how) & Preparing BOM in the most effective way.
- You have Problem Solving ability & good communication skill
- You take complete ownership of timely product delivery with impeccable software quality. You are a motivated problem solver who can accurately document and communicate issues; can present the problem and solution in a short and crisp manner without taking into circles.
What you will do for us
Work with hardware design team, embedded team to ideate a solution.
Responsibility as Hardware Engineer:
- Design block diagram and architecture for product design
- Create schematic diagrams following engineering layout principles and industry standards
- Preparing comparison of parts
- Reviewing of design – Approval of comparison
- Integration with other engineering departments for product definition (System design, Schematic and Layout integration, Upfront work with vendor team).
- Design and testing related management with structural workflow.
- Product certification support like CE, FCC and other safety standards
- Working on different high-speed interfaces like RGMII, MIPI-DSI, PCIE gen3, MIPI-CSI, eMMC, USB3.0.