Company: Calvem Energy
About The Internship
Note: Arduino Programmer not required. Do not apply if you only have working experience with Arduino.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Develop embedded firmware for BLDC motor control Solution etc.
2. Select MCUs/DSP/DSC and program embedded processors (NXP/TI/Microchip/Renesas/ST) using C/C++ language to make use of ADC/Timer/DAC/PWM/GPIO modules, communication protocols & embedded standards (SPI, I2C, CAN, UART, USB)
3. Design and implement algorithms, system diagnostics/prognostics
4. Test the firmware on the development boards through digital communication, debugger, oscilloscope, and logic analyzer in a lab environment
5. Collaborate with the hardware team for prototype development and testing
6. Design of electronic circuits using resistors, Capacitor, MOSFET, opamps, TL431, transistors, etc.
7. Work on PCB design and schematics drawing on Ki CAD or Altium or similar
Analog And Digital Circuits
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 22nd Sep’23 and 27th Oct’23
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Letter of recommendation
- Flexible work hours
- Informal dress code
- Job offer
Number of openings: 2