Key Responsibilities For This Position
- Adequate technical knowledge of similar products and field instruments. Preferred experience in field instruments products (Pressure , Temp , Level , Wireless products).
- Should be enthusiastic and proactive in dealing with internal and external customers. This is Digital Sales Engineer Role hence need no to do customer visits & travel. Sales engagement shall be through over email/ TEAM meet/telephonic calls. If required One or two visits to important customers visits are allowed.
- Responsible for Booking Targets POR in the defined territory and key accounts, tracking all enquiries & offers on a daily / weekly/monthly basis.
- To Ensure regular updates of CRM, timely preparation & submission of management reports, maintain offers list / status and maintain win Vs Lost data for his/her assigned customer list.
- Maintaining the daily/ weekly active cases for submission to supervisor.
- Ability to explain our product superiority / create differentiation, and there by Conversion of competitor products and develop new customers / markets
- Work ethically in compliance with Emerson standards.
Desired Educational Qualification
BE – Instrumentation/Electronics/Chemicals/Mechanical/Electricals with 2 to 5 years of experience.
Technical Skills / Knowledge Required
- Should be technically sound in Pressure, temperature, Level products preferably.
- Strong communication skills
- 2-5 years of experience in making the Field instruments Proposals/Sales is preferred
- Knowledge in MS Word, Excel and basic INCO terms, Payment terms and other terms & 0conditions of sale.