1. Supports Keysight Lifecycle Process by collecting, documenting, and maintaining the Lifecycle information of the Keysight parts from Manufacturers to ensure that Keysight parts have accurate Lifecycle status and manufacturer information at any given time.
2. Processes the part and manufacturer Lifecycle information received or collected in the systems to reflect the updated Lifecycle and manufacturer information of Keysight parts
3. Tracks and updates our systems in case of Manufacturer’s Mergers & Acquisition or manufacturer name changes
4. Handling Component engineering activities such as finding replacements for EOL/Obsolete components, Component Qualification, Non-ROHS to ROHS conversion.
5. Manage Product Change Notification (PCN), Product Discontinuance Notification, Component Quality alerts, Approved Manufacturers List for any merger and acquisition related changes
6. Conduct BOM reviews for business customers providing feedback on part standardization, lifecycle status, high-risk parts, environmental issues, and recommendations on replacement parts. Drive change Information processing via Engineering Change Request (ECR)/Engineering Change Order (ECO) such as MEP correction, removal, addition, status change etc.
7. Notifies the appropriate Team/department for the corresponding change resulting in the Keysight parts because of Discontinuance/ part change notification and manufacturer driven changes
8. Responsible for interaction with our Contract Manufacturers
9. Work with the Third-party vendor to collect, synchronize the data between keysight and external Parts catalog and report any discrepancies.
Bachelors in Electronics Engineering or equivalent with 4-6 years of experience in similar profile or Materials (Component Engineering) engineering/Electronics & Electromechanical components manufacturing experience
Key Knowledge & Skill Requirement
• Should have in-depth knowledge of various technical parameters of Electronics Components, Component Lifecycle Management expertise, manufacturing process/guidelines and Industry best practices
• Should have good knowledge of various technical parameters of Electronics Components.
• Must be good at Microsoft Office products especially MS Excel.
• Solid communication skills (verbal and written) to work with the supply base.
• Should be self-disciplined and have highest integrity
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills and proactive approach to problem solving and making quick decisions
• Basic Knowledge of Data Mining skills, SQL, VB, Macros, Advanced Excel is desirable
• Must possess and demonstrate high degree of Business Ethics.
• Knowledge of supplier specific RoHS certificates, material declarations is highly desirable
• Good Knowledge of Quality Systems like Six Sigma/Lean and Automation is highly desirable
Manufacturing, Component Management/Engineering