Danfoss is looking for an ECAD Engineer within Power Electronics team of High-Power Drives that would be required to deliver PEC India Projects.
- Participate in new product development projects with the responsibility for Schematic Capture & PCB layout.
- Design placement and layout of new printed circuit boards with direction from design engineers by using both creative and logical way of thinking.
- Ensure UL, CE standards and design rules are observed
- Conduct redesign, engineering changes and revisions of existing printed circuit board designs.
- ECAD support in testing and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of using PLM tools
- Assisting PCA Production inhouse Danfoss.
- Participate in maintaining and developing the ECAD system.
- Schedule and track all ECAD tasks and projects.
- The candidate has to acquire knowledge/skills continuously on latest trends and technologies within ECAD
- The candidate should have the willingness to travel within India and overseas if required for training / competency building / prototype testing
Background & Skills
- Bachelor’s in Electronics Engineering or similar is required, as well as great communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience of 3+ years technical experience in the areas of ECAD schematic design, layout, development of specifications, prototype assembly and testing, manufacturing methods and engineering procedures within product development environment.
- Extensive knowledge of PCB/PCBA manufacturing rules
- Interpreting schematic diagrams and utilizing preliminary sketches, diagrams, and other engineering
- Perform independent reviews of the design using provided software tools.
- Coordinate with other disciplines affected by design development.
- Self-check completed layouts and drawings for clarity, completeness, conformity to standards